Established in 2008, the RRVUC Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) organization. Since inception the Foundation has raised over $50,000 and granted 20 four year, $500 per year scholarships to deserving Rogue Valley high school graduates.
Scholarship Recipients are honored as the Club’s guests at the Annual Awards Luncheon (shown above). During the Luncheon Scholarship Recipients are recognized for their achievements and given an opportunity to address their parents, their high school counselors and Club Members in attendance.
The Club Membership contributes generously to our annual fundraising goal of $10,000. In addition to cash donations the Summer Party features the Foundation’s Silent Auction. The Auction, consisting of items donated by local businesses and Members, is an important component in reaching the Foundation’s goal. Auction lots include dinner and cocktail parties, wines, decorative items and professional services.
The Foundation also raises funds, under its Historic Building Preservation Fund, to support maintenance and preservation of National Register of Historic Places listed buildings with principal focus on the 1910 Home Telephone & Telegraph Building, located at 218 West 6th Street, Medford OR, which houses the Rogue River Valley University Club.